[G5] Help! Can't get my new grandson's pix

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 07:32:11 PDT 2005

I don't often go to Yahoo for anything, but this time my brand new
grandson's photos are posted at
http:// pg.photos.yahoo.com. I can't seem to get  ANY Yahoo related
site to load successfully with my Safari browser, even Yahoo.com

The page "opens" then it loads and hangs up (the bluebar in the
address window moves about halfway across then stops.) Depending on
the Yahoo page I'm trying to access,  I get messages at the bottom of
the Safari window such as
completed 1 of 17 items (5 errors)

It's extremely embarrassing that others family members have been able
to see the pix using their antiquated windoze systems. And I've been
bragging about how cool my spiffy new iMac is!.

Any ideas of what's happening and how to fix it.

Here's my info.

Dial up connection
iMac G5 2gHz
OS 10.4.1