[G5] Help! Can't get my new grandson's pix

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 07:39:38 PDT 2005

A while ago I remember people having trouble accessing certain sites
with Safari unless they had made the setting on the "developers" menu
that allowed Safari to mimic certains aspects of IE. I was trying to
find the info at Apple.com for how to get that special menu button to
appear. I do remember that it required me to type a few lines in
terminal to get it to appear.  No joy so far.

Can someone point me to some instructions.  And as I write this I
realize that I have no idea whether this will apply to Safari 2.0.
When I fooled with it I was using Safari 1.0

Thanks,
John