[G5] Solved!! Can't get my new grandson's pix

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 16:19:02 PDT 2005

Well Nick -  You were right.
I changed to a different Earthlink access number and ALL the problems
went away. I've never seen this kind of dial up behavior before.

The fact that I couldn't get the photos up on my wife's windoze
laptop either also suggested that was the problem. She'd viewed the
photos yesterday from a different dial up location.  Boy it's tough
to revert to dial-up. 9 months of the year I enjoy hi-speed cable
connections, but in the summer I have no choice but dial-up.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

John