[G5] G5 Bluetooth Mouse Problem.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:51:40 PDT 2005

Not in my case, it doesn't Pat. Startup is fine. It is after the G5
does whatever it does when it "rests". My G5 is set to never sleep,
but the mouse stops functioning sometime after my screen saver has
started, so something with the Bluetooth is sleeping or resting. Maybe
the mouse is the problem. Anyone else with this kind of mouse on the
list?

Cheers,

Brian