[G5] Bluetooth Mouse Problem.

Jack baron58 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 21 11:10:31 PDT 2005

Brian Durant wrote:

> Not in my case, it doesn't Pat. Startup is fine. It is after the G5 does
> whatever it does when it "rests". My G5 is set to never sleep, but the
> mouse stops functioning sometime after my screen saver has started, so
> something with the Bluetooth is sleeping or resting. Maybe the mouse is
> the problem. Anyone else with this kind of mouse on the list?

My new G5 Dual 2.0 is set to never sleep. If the mouse and keyboard are
turned off for the evening, when turned on again the next morning, the Blue
Tooth keyboard hooks up right away, but it often takes the mouse a second
cycle off-on to be recognized by the computer. It has happened quickly, but
that is rare.

Jack