[G5] Bluetooth Mouse Problem.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:34:16 PDT 2005

I received the following from Macally:

There're several things need to check;
 1. Please download the Bluetooth firmware update and Bluetooth
Keyboard update (if you have one, and you need to update manually
after install it) from Apple web site.  (OS Software Update will not
update those firmware automatically)
 2. Try another set of new AA batteries.
 3. After you boot up or awake the computer, it need about 5~10
seconds to work normal again, please wait for 5~10 seconds and click
the left and right button on the mouse simultaneously and try it
again.
4. Please note that for each computer, normally you need pairing the
BT device once only.

What is this about a Bluetooth firmware update? Do G5 owners need this
also? Where can I get it?

Cheers,

Brian