[G5] Waiting for my 1.8 Ghz. G5.

Pat patdart at cox.net
Mon Mar 14 08:04:42 PST 2005

And frightenly, I bought mine late in Dec., but so far, so good.  It
doesn't want to see my bluetooth keyboard and mouse, tho' which bothers
me.  Takes several restarts to do it.  I've talked to apple and they
tried to help, but finally told me to call back if it quit doing it
altogether.  It will see if finally, but may take as many as 5 restarts
to do so.  I wonder if the others had that symptom?

Pat