[G5] iPod accessories

Andrew T. Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Fri May 20 10:11:22 PDT 2005

I have a 2G ipod (touch wheel), and have not been very happy with the
iTrip.  Part of it is that the airwaves are very crowded here in
Silicon Valley, and part of it may be how it works in my car, the
antenna is on the rear deck, about as far as possible from the
drivers seat.  I use a sony cassette adapter, and am happy with it,
except for YADW  (Yet Another Dangly Wire)

I have not seen the DLO products.

Cheers,
   Drew