[G5] 10.4.3 full upgrade revs up iMac G5 fans; won't stop

Michael L. Brown brownml at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 9 00:56:35 PST 2005

Two suggestions. Download the MacOSXCombo10.4.3.dmg updater (105 MB
for my G5/2.0 Dual) and reinstall after repairing your file
permissions with Disk Utility, then repair your file permissions,
again. The second suggestion is check out Monday's item on excess fan
noise in OS 10.4 at http://www.macosxhints.com

Mike

--
Almost never pointless.