[G5] Apple care for G5

Gary Kimes garykimes at mac.com
Mon Sep 5 13:01:59 PDT 2005

Anyone new to a platform should get all the help they can get.
Applecare is still a deal for someone new as they can ask away to a
mac familiar live
person.. however  make sure to spend enough time with him yourself so
he doesn't corrupt his system by moving files that he shouldn't etc..
BTW there was someone on my local( SF Bay area )Craigslist selling a
complete APP at a discount as he purchased after the initial year..
Gary