[G5] Apple care for G5

Cyril Blanc blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 5 21:08:09 PDT 2005

Hello

You can buy AppleCare after you bought your Mac. 3 months  12 month?
check this with Apple
If you have problems with your G5 it will be in the 1st months !

I had one of the first G5 2x2 I had a few problems to start, but now
it is working fine since many many month

AppleCare is nice because they come to your place to mend you Mac !

Best

Cyril