[G5] Does yr G5 have any viruses?

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 10 04:46:36 PDT 2005

Lela-

No viruses, spyware, or Trojans... or any other unwanted stuff except
spam in my Macs since 1987. I think I've owned about seven or eight
Macs, two of which I still have.

You can't go wrong with Small Dog electronics in VT. Try
www.smalldog.com. I've been very happy with them, having been a
customer for 3+ years. I used to deal with the biggies that flood yr
snail mail with catalogs. They were OK but customer service was very
poor. Their prices are very competitive. Their customer and technical
support is outstanding. Named as one of the top small companies in
the US.  Try them, you'll like it.

John