[G5] Does yr G5 have any viruses?

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sat Sep 10 05:28:40 PDT 2005

I have not been able to find an anti-spyware application for the Mac.  People claim that none is needed.  I hope that remains correct.

People make similar claims for anti-virus for the Mac, but I got fed up with Norton AV, and found a ***free*** (donation ware) ClamXav that not only seems to work very well, but rooted out a handful of (PC) viruses that had been living in my mail attachment archives for years, but had not been found by Norton AV which looks only for Mac viruses.

--Steve