[G5] Does yr G5 have any viruses?

david citizen.gkar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 06:47:39 PDT 2005

The last Mac virus I saw was more than a decade ago but that doesn't
mean we'll stay virus/malware free forever. The Mac has lots of built
in protection that Windows lacks but the most effective way to harm
someone is to convince him to do it to himself. I remember a couple
years ago an email floating around warning people of a virus and
telling them to look for a file on their computer and delete it. Lots
did...it wasn't a virus. Having said all this I'm glad I don't depend
on my Windows box for my livelihood.

I really like Small Dog. They have competitive prices and I've had
good support from them. MacConnection is another company I've had
good dealings with.

david