[G5] Wireless Mouse

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Mon Jul 10 17:15:52 PDT 2006

Picked up a Logitech LX 501 keyboard and mouse wireless combo
on-sale. Was worried it would be a battery eater but haven't had to
replace them. Been 6 months since purchase. Mac specific keyboard
with excellent Mac software. Multi-button mouse with scroll wheel.
Liked the 5-year warranty.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/MX/EN,CRID=2162,CONTENTID=8768

Rod