[G5] Wireless Mouse

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Tue Jul 11 04:26:29 PDT 2006

On Jul 10, 2006, at 6:51 PM, Will P Thompson wrote:

> I also got sucked in by the wireless keyboard and mouse that, as
> has been well stated, literally
> "Eats" BATTERIES ALIVE!
>
> However, I recently bought a Microsoft wireless laser mouse 6000
> that has four separate buttons plus a
> wheel. All of it  works like a charm on my Dual G5 Tower and gives
> very long battery time.
>
> And, I am not a Microsoft fan; the only system for me is the
> elegant solution provided on the
> Mac using OSX!!
>  w Thompson

Call me strange.....BUT, since switching to the Apple platform back
in 2001, I find that I LOVE the single button mouse (mice?).   It has
really made computing a pleasure.  Right clicking and left clicking
has actually mis-shapen my right index finger and used to cause real
pain after a few hours in front of the PC.  The Apple one button
mouse has relieved all of that.  I'll stick to the single button
wired mouse.  I do have a wireless keyboard and mouse.....they're now
sitting on a shelt collecting dust.
--
Tim Collier