[G5] iMac modem

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Sun Jun 24 18:37:05 PDT 2007

AT&T should provide a DSL "modem" that will have an ethernet port (or
several, like a ethernet switch/hub). It will also have a phone port
that the DSL line (telephone line) will be plugged into. The iMac
will connect to the DSL "modem" via ethernet. The Apple USB Modem is
for dial up services (plain old telephone system), so it wouldn't
help you with DSL.

Joe