[G5] Love that G5 (Was: Re: G5 Digest, Vol 67, Issue 1)

J. R. Rosen dilloman at armadillo-press.com
Thu Sep 24 08:34:06 PDT 2009

Zane, Jon or Joel I am looking for a dual G5 here in the near
future.  I'm like you Zane, I need Classic mode and am stuck in X.
4.11 on a G5.

Right now I'm on a dual G4 1gHz Quicksilver that's getting long-in-
the-tooth.  It's trying to kernel panic and freeze all the time, but
I'm fighting against it - for now!  However, it has been an awesome
machine, and at 7 years young, it's a great machine.

Yesiree-bob, the G5 dual 2.3 is looking pretty good in the very near
future!

J. R. Rosen
Armadillo Press-Printing & Graphics
305 Wells Fargo Dr., Suite 4