iMac

Jane Sprando janesprando at msn.com
Fri Dec 13 22:15:27 PST 2002

I made the mistake of going into a Mac store looking for a digital camera
today. I saw the 17" G4 iMacs.  I want one!!!!!!!!!!!

So I got a price with freebies. Then called MacMall and got their prices
with more freebies. They are about $200 cheaper, with shipping. The question
is: should I buy local or mail order? My husband thinks local is better in
case something  goes wrong. He also thinks that I may be able to get them to
either lower the price or throw in more stuff.

Comments or suggestions??????

jane