[HM] digital camera

Duane Murphy duanemurphy at mac.com
Sat Dec 14 00:19:24 PST 2002

--- At Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:11:08 -0800, Jane Sprando wrote:

>I have been to several stores physically checking out the digital cameras. I
>am kind of partial to the Pentax Optio 330 GS and the Fuji FinePix A303. Any
>comments on those 2?
>
>I have come to one kind of conclusion: sticking to the characteristics I
>want (such as 3. Megapixels and at least 3. optical zoom),  no matter what
>camera I buy, I probably will be satisfied with it.

Hi Jane,
I dont have time at the moment to write up more info about the Optio 330.
But quickly what I can do is point you at some photos that I have taken.
In October we went on a Mexican Riviera Cruise. I have posted the
pictures on our website.

<http://homepage.mac.com/carlam/mexico/>

I posted these pictures untouched from the camera. Most of the pictures
are at the 2M setting (one down from the highest). In general for these
kinds of shots this is enough. A couple might be higher resolution for
some posed shots, but not many.

Viewing them in the web browser wont be that great. If you're interested
you can save them and view them an image editor (like Picture Viewer).

I dont know if these pictures will make a difference, but every little
bit helps in making a decision.

If I can answer any questions, feel free to ask.

 ...Duane