[HM] 8500 freezes when printing ...

Stan Gould stan at stangould.com
Mon Dec 16 08:05:46 PST 2002

I can't help you with the printing problem; but, referring to your
last paragraph, I can help you in paring down the system: use
Extension Overload. It is a great extension and control panel manager
that lets you turn them on and off easily. It helps you locate the
extensions and control panels that you don't need.
Take a look at <www.extensionoverload.com>. It was rated 5 cows by
www.tucows.com and 5 stars by www.macnn.com. I use it and won't work
without it.

Stan