[HM] iMac

William Breen breen at inreach.com
Mon Dec 16 19:10:35 PST 2002

	Then called MacMall?!?!?!   I know that MacMall has been growing, but I
have a friend that was twice burnt by them, and I stay away from them
myself.  Our school and I have had nothing but outstanding service from
Mac/ Micro Warehouse, and I have never heard of a negative comment about
MacZone, or any of the other Mac catalogue companies. Look at
www.warehouse.com
      I have found that buying from mail order is great, and if your
equipment is under warranty the local service is just as good as if I
bought it there.

				Bill Breen