[HM] Re: Logitech cordless mouse

TeeGate teegate at comcast.net
Sat Dec 28 05:18:21 PST 2002

Denise,

All hubs are not the same. My friend purchased two of them, one for his
wife's PC, and one for his Mac. With one of them on his Mac he had the
same problem as you except not with a mouse. He switched to the other
one and the problem was resolved. His wife's computer worked with
either, so he did not have to return it.

I would not give up on the mouse. Everyone has their preferences, but I
will never own a non cordless mouse again. Do you know of anyone with a
different hub you could try. I know that is annoying to do, but my
friends and I swap hardware all the time to try to resolve our problems.

Guy