[HM] Re: Logitech cordless mouse

Denise rtc at amerytel.net
Sat Dec 28 04:56:11 PST 2002

Well, it (hub) does plug into a power strip, so I guess it is powered?

I cleaned off my desk, double-checked all plugs (and labelled the cords
while I was at it!), and it worked while plugged into the hub.  Then  the
iBook was removed from the desk again (son got Civilization II for
Christmas), and now I have to plug it direct again.

I'm not sure what I want to do with it now.  When it works, I love it!  The
scroll wheel is especially a treat.  And I do like the cordless aspect of
things.  But it would be a pain to have to swap plugs whenever I need the
printer/scanner, etc.  That was why I got the hub to begin with.

Denise