[HM] Re: Logitech cordless mouse

Tom Burton tomb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 09:30:54 PST 2002

Sounds like your UB hub is not a powered one. Lots of USB devices
have to be plugged into a powered hub or directly to the computer. I
guess they require more power than an unpowered hub can deliver.

Tom

--
For Technical Writing, Marketing Writing, and FileMaker Pro database
development, call Tom Burton at 818-785-3044   or visit