[HM] Photo help

TeeGate teegate at comcast.net
Tue Dec 31 15:07:42 PST 2002

George,

I also forgot to mention that you may want to try zipping the photo's
that you send to PC users. Zipping is the PC version of Stuffing. You
can download the Stuffit Lite 6.5.1 installer which installs Stuffit
Expander and also a program called DropZip. You just drag your photo's
onto the program and it zips it. You then attach the zipped file to
your mail. You may want to try other ways to solve you problem first,
but this will allow others to view your photo's.

These links are direct downloads of Stuffit Lite 6.5.1. Direct download
means the download will start by itself.

If you have OSX use this:

http://macintosh.ozbytes.net.au/adnload/218995_91791.html

If you have OS 9 or possibly earlier use this:

http://www.viaseating.com/downloads/StuffItLite6.5.1.sit

Guy