[HM] Photo help

TeeGate teegate at comcast.net
Tue Dec 31 14:04:12 PST 2002

George,

Launch Graphic Converter and go into Preferences, scroll down to "Open"
and choose "General". Make sure "Add resource fork" is unchecked. PC
users have trouble viewing photo's from Mac's that have resources in
them.

I don't quite understand what you mean when you say you don't know how
to save them. Just make sure when you have sized the photo the way you
want it, go into the File Menu and choose "Save As". Then when the
directory comes up, make sure the "Format" section says JPEG/JFIF.

You can if you want set the preferences in GC to save the file in the
same format as it originally was. To do this go into Preferences in the
"Save" section and choose "Settings". Then on the right where it says
"File creator" check "Use original (only save)

Guy