Photo help

George Booth gbooth at sport.rr.com
Tue Dec 31 13:45:33 PST 2002

I have a Canon A40 and when I download to my computer, my pictures go in
Canon Image Browser. I take my pictures in very large size to get best
color, pixels, etc. To cut them down to size (150-800kb) I use Graphic
Converter. The color control isn't as simple as Adobe PhotoDeluxe 2.0 so I
use it to make pictures brighter. When I am through, I don't know where to
save them. Once I use GC they are in that format, but nobody can open them
when I email them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am a
novice. TIA, George