[HM] Digital camera

wappling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 27 22:29:26 PST 2002

RE; in my opinion,, a least 2 megapixel,and at least 3x physical zoom,the
more zoom the better for shots such as outside at the park,if you plan to
use it as a tool then close-up macro is also very important for shots such
as underneath a cars dashboard.I am haveing excellant luck with a small
nikon so far,but I will get more zoom next time