[HM] Digital camera

TeeGate TeeGate at comcast.net
Thu Nov 28 04:42:02 PST 2002

Jane,

wappling gave you good advise for a minimum requirements that you want
to look for. The link below is a good site to compare prices and
features.

http://www.megapixel.net/html/pastissues.html

I have a Canon PowerShot A20 which it appears is no longer available.
But they have an A40 which is shown on the link above. My A20 is 2.1
megapixel with a 7.5 optical zoom. Here are a few photo's that I have
taken with it.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/teegate/Holtz.jpg

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/teegate/FriendshipBog.jpg

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/teegate/BogFriendship.jpg

Here is one using the macro close up feature.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/teegate/3L1_4_12_02.jpg

Digital Camera's use up batteries very quickly, especially if you use
the zoom. So you want to make sure you have extra batteries available.
I purchased 12 rechargeable batteries and rotate between them which
works well.

Guy