[HM] digital camera

Paul Basker pmb73 at mac.com
Fri Nov 29 22:22:52 PST 2002

Almost any digital camera will work on the mac. Keep with the big boys
though like Cannon, Nikon, Sony, and any other name you make recognize as
well. Reason I say this is because officemax sells a digital camera in there
store for like $30 or so and it will only work on a PC. Thing was garbage
anyway.