[HM] PC/MAC "networking"

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Tue Apr 8 19:07:28 PDT 2003

>Re: MAC & PC networking:
>I can't exactly answer your question about 'networking' but I can tell you
>that there is a program called "Conversions Plus" put out by Dataviz which
>would enable you to read most of your MAC files on your PC.

Thanks.  I'm a big fan of the DataViz programs and am sure I will be
purchasing newer versions to deal with my new hybrid household.  The
most important issue is getting the Macs and PC to see each other
over the network, though.  For that, I believe I need other programs.

>Make sure to get the latest version if you have Windows XP.
>In terms of 'networking' I had been told that PC MACLAN is a better program
>than "Dave" - but I will defer to others who are better informed.

I would love to hear people's opinions.

Spidra Webster

Visit Spidra's Vortex!
http://www.spidra.com
Home of Yodel Central, Bay Area Bike Links, Jokes Scandinavians Tell
About Each Other, Multilingual Mac Links, and so much more!