[HM] PC/MAC "networking"

mvance mvance at mjvance.com
Wed Apr 9 08:16:21 PDT 2003

My home network has two macs and one windows computers on it.  My
son, a computer geek, did all the research for me and chose PC
MacLan.  I cannot remember the reason that he ruled out Dave but it
did not involve price, it had to do with the way it worked.  I am
sorry I cannot remember the reason but I have the PC MacLan and it
works well.

I am using MacOS 8.6 and 9.22 and WindowsXP

It installed and worked with no problems.  I do not have a single complaint.

I don't know what software you are/will be using but, Microsoft
Office does not need any conversion software nor do Adobe products -
at least the ones I use.

Hope this helps.

mj