[HM] Importing Addresses from Communicator to Outlook Express

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 7 16:20:08 PDT 2003

RE; I too have had many failures with explorer,but I use it for its
convient features when its working,it seems to corrupt from normal use
very quicky,I have so many times gotten ggod results by useing disc
search in os9,do a disc search for inter explorer,then trash
everything,then reload it in new again,I found to be easier than trying
to fix it,however use a hardisc CD copy you have, I found the microsoft
download page is corrupted also(dont it figure)lol