Printer status

Cynthia Page pageskipro at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 08:24:26 PDT 2003

Hi all,
I have a question about my office computer, hope it's
OK to ask here on the homelist!

My computer is connected to two printers via ethernet,
I can't print from one of them and not from the other.
When I look at the Apple System Profiler I see that
the Printer Status is "stopped", on the one I can't
print from, and "idle" on the one I can print from.

Can someone tell me how to change the status, I must
have changed it to stop, because it was printing just
fine.

I looked through apple help, but it was no help! Any
info greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Cynthia