[HM] Re: freeware for X on old Power Macs?

ToobaDood jmcclernan2 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 23 22:47:22 PDT 2003

Sorry Duane,
My reply should have gone to the list and not you directly:

Jack,
The guy who wrote that code is Ryan Rempel. It¹s called XPostFacto. He has
great software. Check out these:

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/7594

http://www.applelinks.com/articles/2001/06/20010621122823.shtml

http://xlr8yourmac.com/archives/apr01/040201.html