[HM] Panther/G4 and music files

Thom Holland Thomas.Holland at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 19 15:30:57 PST 2003

Hi Jack,

I haven't worked with MP3 files either.  I am so behind the curve.  But, it
would seem that you could import the music through the microphone jack on the
back.  BTW, I also have the same G4 with the shiney doors.  I love it.

-Thom

--
Thom Holland

-Word of the Day
wassail \WAH-sul\  verb
1 : to indulge in riotous drinking : carouse
2 : dialect England : to sing carols from house to house at Christmas
3 : to drink to the health or thriving of