Any users of SuperPaint 3.5?

Bryan Forbes bforbes at forbesonline.org
Thu Feb 6 18:29:39 PST 2003

Hi:

I replaced my Performa's HD a number of months ago and my son came to
me wanting to make a fire-escape plan for school (an assignment).  I
thought, hey SuperPaint would be okay for him to do that in.

I thought I'd pull out my (4) 3.5 disks and load it ... no dice.
Wouldn't recognize them ... would anybody out there have this that they
could send it to me ... email offline if you are willing to pass it on
to me.

TIA

Bryan Forbes - Business Education
Blue Ridge School District #18
Bellflower/Farmer City/Mansfield, IL
Macintosh is to Windows as Dvorak is to Qwerty ...