[HM] Re: Sending jpegs

TeeGate teegate at comcast.net
Wed Feb 26 18:40:18 PST 2003

Jane,

If you stuff it, non Mac users may have a problem uncompressing it, and
there is not a setting on Outlook to zip it, so you have a dilemma. You
could try changing it from AppleDouble to the Windows setting and send
one of the files to yourself and se if you can view it. If so, maybe
that will work for all of your recipients. If not, I would use ZipIt,
thats what I have to to with my PC friends.

Guy