[HM]Outlook Express 5.02

enterprise pennamacoor at enterprise.net
Wed Feb 26 22:21:09 PST 2003

Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help: because of a big crash on my iMac
recently, for the past week or so I have been using Outlook Express 5.02 for
my mail on a friend's (much later version) iMac; in this, I have been
creating a bunch of folders within the application and received a
considerable quantity of mail, etc; on my broken machine, I use Outlook
Express 4.5... now my own iMac is back in health, I need to export all the
mail I have accumulated during the 'sick time' on my friend's iMac and
import them back to my own. But, it seems OE 5 does not store individual
mail folders in a 'OE Users' folder as in OE 4.5... I know I can Save
individual messages and then import them individually into OE 4.5, but this
will take forever. Can anyone help me solve this?

cheers

michaelP