Microsoft IE Question

Greg McNeil gmcneil99 at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 15 07:40:10 PST 2003

Hi,
Why does a page containing a list of links (like eBay or MadFixIt)
always completely reload after using the back button to return from one
links to the main page?

I'm not sure I described the very well so I will go thru it in steps.
I'm on a page which contains a list of links. I click one of the links
and view a new page. I click the back button but instead of just going
back to the list of links the page completely reloads. This is
especially annoying when the list of links contains lots of slow
of page to find the next link you want to view.

Any ideas?

Greg