[HM] Microsoft IE Question

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Wed Jan 15 08:15:10 PST 2003

You didn't say what system you are running, but if I assume it's OSX, I
have two suggestions.

1.	Switch to Safari. It's incredibly fast.

2.	Here's the IE explanation for it's cache settings. See if you can
figure out what it means..I can't.

		Cache

Once Per Session
	Checks for updated content only if you return to a Web page you visited
in a previous Internet Explorer session. If the page has changed,
Internet Explorer displays the newer version of the page and stores a
copy in the cache.

Never
	Displays Web pages you previously visited by downloading their content
from the Web.

Always
	Checks for updated content each time you return to a Web page. If the