Printerfeatures

Pyx Findlekind pyx_findlekind at telus.net
Sat Jan 25 09:55:44 PST 2003

>The ability to print on both sides of the paper like the HP's. Save's a
>huge amount of paper and space. Manuals to print out are only half the
>size and weight.
>
>David Crandon
>
>Jane Sprando wrote:
>>
>>  Ok ---- let's start with features and leave brand names alone for now.
>>
>>  What features are important for today's printing needs, including prints
>>  from a digital camera?
>>
>  > jane

Printing on both sides of the paper seems like a wonderful option.
I can do this easily on my Epson 740 by printing odd numbered pages
first and then simply flipping the printed pages over to print the
even numbered pages.
What i find when i've done this however isn't very attractive. I
guess i don't like seeing the ghost of the back of the page i'm
looking at.
This is bound to happen with inkjet prints and plain paper.
What kind of paper do you use?
For saving both paper (which is generally very inexpensive) and ink
(which can be quite costly), i prefer to print in "two-up" format.
PYX