Apple CD Audio Player

Debbi Young djy at citynet.net
Mon Jan 27 05:28:22 PST 2003

I upgraded my OS to 9.2.2 last year, and have not had any occasion to listen
to a CD on my computer since. Now that I want to both listen and copy one,
my computer says the disc is unrecognizable. With OS9.0, I was able to both
listen and copy (in fact, I was able to both listen and copy the ones which
now won't work), so I will assume this is something that needs updated.
However, when I go to the Apple site, I can find nothing concerning Apple CD
Audio Player except that iTunes is now replacing it.

Do any of you have any other ideas as to why I'm experiencing this problem?
Thanks.

Debbi