[HM] Re: PrinterFeatures

mvance mvance at mjvance.com
Mon Jan 27 06:32:09 PST 2003

There are such a variety of papers.  There are glossy ones and
nonglossy ones that can be used on both sides.  Epson (and others)
offer a variety of papers. I have used the Epson as they suited my
needs at the time. Photos and text on both sides of the paper.
Staples usually had a good supply of different brands. The Epson web
site was a good place to see what is available without going to the
store. For some speciality papers that I want, I go to a local
printer and buy what I need.

The 24 lb is the lowest I go for manuals etc. that I want to use for
both sides that are just text or black and white graphs etc.

For printing photos only, I use Epson or Kodak photo paper -
depending on which is available in the size that I want.

there is such a variety of papers for individual needs, that it
impossible to list them all.

good luck

mj