[HM] Logitech mouse?

Charles Turner turnercl at missouri.edu
Mon Jan 27 07:39:21 PST 2003

On Monday, January 27, 2003, at 07:15  AM, Home Macintosh Users List
wrote:

> Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:40:46 +1000
> Subject: [HM] Logitech mouse?
> From: John Davis <jdavis at melbpc.org.au>
>
> Hi everyone,
>                   I recently moved up to OSX.2.3 and have found my
> mouse
> hasn't got the same responsiveness as it had in 9.1. Does anyone know
> of a new driver or such to make the mouse regain it's former operating
> status?

Logitech has a free download of their Logitech Control Center for OS-X.
Once installed, LCC is launched from its icon in the bottom "Other"
section of the system preferences panel. Between that and the regular
mouse system preferences control panel settings I have my Logitech
mouse cursor moving as fast as I was used to when running under OS9.

<http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=downloads/
software&CRID=320&contentid=6004&OSID=9&countryid=1&languageid=1>

 From the www page: "The Logitech Control Center (LCC) supports Mac OS X
and allows you to program your keyboard and/or mouse buttons to perform
different functions and to take full advantage of your Logitech
keyboard, mouse or trackball."

-ct