[HM] Apple CD Audio Player

Linda Hoganson lindajeane at mac.com
Mon Jan 27 07:23:57 PST 2003

When I upgraded from 9.1 to 9.2 (downloaded via dialup), I discovered
my CD player could not recognize any CD's (Apple's, music, DV).
Coincidence? My conversation with Apple Care Tech led to the
conclusion that my CD player had stopped working and it was necessary
to take it into the shop (which is two hour drive away and I need to
leave it for a few days), which I have not yet done.  - Linda