[HM] Re: HELP: OSX File Format Fiasco

Florin Alexander Neumann alexn at ica.net
Thu Oct 9 09:11:52 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, Oct 8, 2003, at 23:07 Canada/Eastern, Sue Rodriguez wrote:

> One of the reasons I resisted OS X so long was its similarity to the
> various
> Windows programs

Apples and oranges. Compare like to like, not an operating system to
applications designed to run under a different OS.

> --now maybe we will even have our own bugs.

The Mac OS has had bugs (legions!) since its beginning and in all
likelihood it will continue to have them till doomsday. I doubt will
see in our lifetime a bug-free operating system -- if such a thing is
philosophically or theologically possible.