X and networking question

James Baumann james_a_baumann at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 07:59:21 PDT 2003

I haven't tried to network my G4 with a PC yet (though at work I have a G5
that runs through a SAMBA network) but when it comes to "old Mac" networking
with "new Mac" (or OS9.x to OSX) I have had more luck getting the newer
computer to appear on the older one's desktop and then copying files that
way.  Just make sure file sharing is turned on on both computers and run
through the Chooser.

Boy was that a confusing explanation.  Hope it helped a bit.

james