[HM] Re: X and networking question

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Mon Oct 13 08:51:05 PDT 2003

Thanks Florin. Yeah, I realize that I could do that.

Not to belabor the point, but I didn't tell you the whole story in my last
post. I move my laptops between my office and home, and from office to
office, so the address needs to remain dynamic. DHCP is a God-send for me
actually.  Anyway, it works for me. The delays you mentioned in the dialogue
for server connections are not really a problem. My mac finds things fast
enough for me, and I like the flexibility DHCP provides.

Thanks!